Bon will have maintenance treatments every three months for the next few years. Dates will be posted on the sidebar, so you can keep her in your thoughts and keep sending wishes her way.
My Awesome Mom Gave me this one the other day. Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, Now that's true strength! "Words of Encouragement"! Love Ya, JON
"The only way to get through life is to laugh your way through it. You either have to laugh or cry. I prefer to laugh. Crying gives me a headache." — Marjorie Pay Hinckley
2 comments:
Bonnie never give up I know it is hard but when I had cancer I wanted to give up but always relay on the Savior. I love you Bonnie
Anjalee Boudrereo
My Awesome Mom Gave me this one the other day.
Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, Now that's true strength!
"Words of Encouragement"!
Love Ya, JON
Post a Comment