
Bon has arrived home from her surgery. From the sound of it she needs lots of rest, so well wishers- keep it brief.
She also appreciates and thanks those who are providing meals this week. The surgery has left her throat feeling incredibly sore, so the softer, mild foods, the better.
As far as the lymphoma is concerned- She received a clean bill of health, but will have regular treatments to maintain it. Treatments will include the Rituxan, but no more Chemo- Hooray! Dates will be listed, as always, on the right column of this blog.
As always, comments here are a great way to share the love and support. Love you mom!
5 comments:
Glad to here the surgery went well, sorry your throat is so sore. If I lived closer I would bring you your favorite ice cream. Somebody get her some ice cream!
Love ya,
Sandra, Stu and Arizona gang
Bonnie!!! YAY for being done with those sicky treatments!!! I am sorry to hear you had to have surgery...poopy! I hope you are eating all of the icecream you can get your hands on...that's soft! If no one has brought you...you had better tell me and I am gonna storm your house with the best!
Well I really do have alot of ice cream. Thanks to you who are worried about it. :) Just to top off the surgery I have a horrible cold. (Just can't do anything simple, can I) But thanks to everyone for your love and concern. I hope to be back to normal (whatever that is like, soon, very very soon.)
Just wanted to say hi...Love Susie
The Ashcrofts say hello and wish you well. Let us know if we can do anything. Please!
Post a Comment