I randomly blog-surfed here and thought, "Hey! I know her!" You were in my ward (Logan 16th) growing up, but you were older than me. I think you were the same age as my brother, Jon. Anyway, I was Kathy McGregor back then, and just wanted to say sorry you are sick and good luck with the treatments! I know they suck, but hang in there!
Bonnie & Dee- Hope the second treatment went well. We think of you often! We got a new granddaughter this morning. Maizey Anne 8lb7oz Have a good Thanksgiving with family, tell everyone hello.
We are so sorry! We want you to know how much we love you! Michelle & I are thinking about you all the time. We love you, Bonnie B, as I used to call you. Love, Marianne
Hi Bonnie this Anjalee Boudrero. I am Bob's daughter in law. I had ovarian cancer, I had to go through chemotherapy, I will pray for you and I am very sorry that you have cancer. Always know you are not alone. my blog is anjalee-boudrero.blogspot.com and if you need to talk to someone I can try to help you.
Hey Bonnie Your name is in the Denver Temple. We remember you in our prayers. Keep a stiff upper lip! I know we rarely talk, but my kids and I all have fond memories of you and your family.
"The only way to get through life is to laugh your way through it. You either have to laugh or cry. I prefer to laugh. Crying gives me a headache." — Marjorie Pay Hinckley
10 comments:
I am proud of you and I love you too!
Just so you know, Brandon, Dawnah and I all have you in our prayers! Good luck!
Love you Bonnie!!! You are THE WOMAN...red belly and all :)
Hang in there you are such a strong woman!!I'm very proud of you.If you need anything please call ...Love Susie
I randomly blog-surfed here and thought, "Hey! I know her!" You were in my ward (Logan 16th) growing up, but you were older than me. I think you were the same age as my brother, Jon. Anyway, I was Kathy McGregor back then, and just wanted to say sorry you are sick and good luck with the treatments! I know they suck, but hang in there!
Bonnie & Dee-
Hope the second treatment went well. We think of you often! We got a new granddaughter this morning. Maizey Anne 8lb7oz
Have a good Thanksgiving with family, tell everyone hello.
Have a Great Thanksgiving !!!
Thinking about you all the time Love Susie
Bonnie,
We are so sorry! We want you to know how much we love you! Michelle & I are thinking about you all the time. We love you, Bonnie B, as I used to call you.
Love, Marianne
Hi Bonnie this Anjalee Boudrero. I am Bob's daughter in law. I had ovarian cancer, I had to go through chemotherapy, I will pray for you and I am very sorry that you have cancer. Always know you are not alone. my blog is anjalee-boudrero.blogspot.com and if you need to talk to someone I can try to help you.
Hey Bonnie
Your name is in the Denver Temple. We remember you in our prayers.
Keep a stiff upper lip!
I know we rarely talk, but my kids and I all have fond memories of you and your family.
Love,
Janet
Post a Comment